Monday 26 March 2012

Neighborhood Watch

That Guy bought me a present.  I got my very own scratchy post with that stringy plant stuff wrapped around it.  And . . . . it has a little bed on the top.  My Mommy put it by the window in the dining room. I inspected it thoroughly and decided that it would do as my second hide out for when Mommy and That Guy were being interesting downstairs.  Both my upstairs and downstairs places have amazing sunlight to sleep in - when its out anyways. 

So I jumped up to try it out.  There was this filmy cloth stuff in front of my face.  I tried to put a hole in it so I could see through it properly.  My Mommy said that no I couldn't do that and moved it to the other side of the window.  At night they cover the window with this solid thing that I can't see out of unless I pull the bits of it apart.  I did notice that it is attached to a string by my post and it seems to control this thing.  I tried to pull it up - I grabbed the string and jumped off the pole under the dining table.  It didn't work so well.  That Guy and I compromised and he leaves the upstairs covering thing up at night.

As I am trying to contribute to my house, I decided to start a neighborhood watch group.  I get up in the mornings and make sure that everyone gets off to work and school A-okay in the morning.  Then I kind of keep an eye on things inbetween naps, food and play. 

I think I've been away long enough though, and I still need to grab a bite to eat.  It's hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment