Friday 9 March 2012

Rubber Fun

I found the most wonderful thing that Mommy and That Guy tried to hide from me.  They have rugs and if you flip the rugs over there is the most wonderful rubber thing that stretches and is full of holes to hook my claws into.  It feels kind of funny when you chew on it and it's sooooo soft and spongey on my paws.  It's the greatest thing and I can't believe that they hide it.

Mommy and That Guy don't like me playing with the rugs though and I've had my computer privledges revoked because I just can't stop playing with them.  Mommy said that I could use the computer again today so thought I should update you guys on whats going on.

It's been a little slow around here.  Rascal is back on her feet again and hanging around with us all downstairs again.  So I'm slowly getting to know her.  Weed and I play chase and box with each other quite often.  She is kind of grouchy sometimes, but I like her.  My buddy the red dot got really really pale and then he just disappeared.  He must be on holidays.  I also try to help out around the house a bit - so I'm still helping with the laundry.  I'm learning to iron now.
  
Making sure that the iron heats up properly.
Oh, Mommy's heading to the basement and I need to go and see what she's doing.  She never goes down there and this could be pretty exciting. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment