Sunday 15 January 2012

3 Days Later

My new home just keeps getting better and better.  There are lots of high spots for me to sit on.  Unfortunately, my new people keep putting things on it, like cards and kleenex boxes.  I just push them onto the floor.  They don't seem to understand that I like to sit on the top of the china cupboard, and walk on the table, or the kitchen counter.  How am I supposed to look out the window if I don't?
 
They have lots of toys but I have two new favorites.  I really like kleenex boxes.  You pull one white fluffy thing out and another pops up.  You pull it out and yet another pops up. It goes on and on until That Guy or Mommy finds me.  I also really like the big long stick used for measuring.  It has something called a leather thong which is really fun to chew on.  Then I can grab the thong and drag it everywhere.  I dragged it across That Guys desk and knocked all his papers on the floor.  It was funny.  And then I got to help him pick up all the papers.  They make really nice rustley sounds.
 
I tried to visit with my people again last night.  I tried two or three times but they kept pushing me off the bed and saying be quiet, I'm sleeping.  So I told them all about my adventures while they picked all the cards and kleenex boxes up in the morning. 
 
I thought my Mommy had a foot fetish but it turns out that she was just checking my paws.  I have black pads which means I am a Seal Point kitty.  My mommy tells me that Chocolate kitties have pink pads. 
 
I have a new name.  It's a Siamese name because I am Siamese if you please.  My new name is Tam Ling.  It means Naughty like a Monkey.  I kind of like it.  It suits me because I'm kind of naughty, but I'm not sure what a Monkey is. 
 
Well this has been a long letter and my paw is getting tired cause I can only hit one key at a time.  I'm going to have a nap.
 
This is one high spot that nothing is kept on. It's far away from the window though.  
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! I was so close to applying to adopt her before Christmas, but decided not to after talking to my vet about how a new cat might impact the relative peace between my three cats that's taken years to achieve. I'm so glad she went to a good home where she is obviously loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be hard to bring a new cat in - they are so territorial. Tam Ling is a riot. I think she's younger than SCAT thought and has two modes - uber playful or sleeping. She had me laughing so hard I was in tears yesterday......but I'm sure she'll tell you about it later :)

    ReplyDelete