Friday 20 January 2012

Update on Rascal

Well, our house has been a little stressful these last couple of days, but I thought I should let you all know how Rascal is doing. My mommy spent alot of time with her trying to entice her to eat and drink. Now Rascal comes downstairs to visit with us, and is eating and drinking with us. I tried to play with her and she hissed at me. I guess it's too early, but I was just so excited to see her feeling better.

Now that Rascal's feeling better maybe Weed will be less cranky too. I was talking to Mommy about Weed being so mean to her, but Mommy said she understood. Mommy used to have another many colored kitty called Fill. Mommy called her this because she was always demanding “Fill my bowl”. Weed grew up with Fill and Fill was her best friend. When Fill got old she passed away and left Weed. Weed used to also have a dog buddy called Rufus.  He was a Bearded Collie.  Mommy says that he got this Cancer thing as well, and he also left Weed.  Mommy said that Weed is just worried about Rascal and blames her for Rascal being sick.  I hope that Weed realizes that I want to be her friend and I'm not going anywhere.

I helped Mommy and That Guy while Rascal was sick. I talked to them alot and let them hold me for a long time. I sang to them. Sometimes I woke up and left my cozy bed in the sunshine to play with Mommy. I even helped That Guy with the laundry. See, that's me in the picture. I'm showing That Guy where to put the clothes in the basket.
Me organizing the clothes as they are put in the basket
Mommy and I talked about my Blog. We've decided that it is easier for her to help me update my blog on Mondays.

But.... I think that my Mommy is needing another play break so I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment