Monday 30 January 2012

Monkeys & Dolphins

I am SO offended.  Mommy showed me a picture of a monkey.  I look nothing like a monkey!  I don't have a red butt; I don't have a blue face!  I am very beautiful brown and cream! Although, I would like a set of those teeth.  Imagine all the kleenex I could shred with those things.  I guess my name does mean Naughty like a Monkey and they do call me Monkey sometimes.  To be fair they call me their little brown monkey, not their big red and blue monkey. 

I was complaining a little bit to That Guy about being called Monkey and he said that I sound kind of like the little monkeys at something called the University.  I want to go see them but he says we can't. I think he means he can't.  I don't see why I can't go.  Mommy says I sound like a Dolphin with my little ee, ee, ee's.  I have a very tiny, feminine, and maybe a little squeaky voice!

I've been following a strict diet of water, kibble and Temptations and I think it is beginning to show.  I told this to my Mommy and she said "yes, you are getting a little tubby".  Huh?  I am still my sleek self.  I don't know what she's talking about.  I meant that my fur is getting softer.  Some people.


I like my Mommy and That Guy anyways.  They do very interesting things, so I follow them around until one of us falls asleep.  When they walk by I look at them and say hello.  I even smile at them showing up my nice pink gums and my dainty front teeth.  They say hello back and then scratch my head or chin on their way by.  Sometimes they pick me up.  Actually they pick me up quite a bit.  At first I thought I was being molested but now I think it is kind of nice and I sing to them.

Smiling at my Mommy.  No teeth this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment