Sunday 15 January 2012

Hi there

I am a Siamese kitty who was recently adopted from SCAT, an organization in Saskatoon that rescues street kitties like me.  I'm about 1 or 11/2 years old and I've had a litter of babies.  The lovely people at SCAT called me Lyra.  Here's my story starting one week ago . . . . . . . . .

I'm at my new home.  I wasn't too sure about it at first, but it seems to be okay.  I was kind of cranky to the other cats when I got here and now that I'm not so cranky they seem to remember that I was rude when I met them.  I explained that I had just lost my kitties and my cage and the pudgy cat at my old home had my toy.  They seem to be a little more understanding now.

My new mommy and "that guy" seem to be okay.  They like to scratch my chin.  I like them to scratch my chin.  They also have lots of treats.  I sang them a song yesterday.  We also chased paper and string around the room.  That was fun!

They have sunshine here.  I lay on a big squishy cushion in it all yesterday afternoon.  What luxury.  Because I got caught up on my sleep I woke up really early this morning.  So, I thought that I would go talk to my new people.  They didn't really seem to want to talk to me so I went back downstairs and snooped through a bunch of boxes and bags full of presents from something called Christmas.

But, it's nap time now so I will catch up with you all later.


This is me!  Aren't I pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment